

Heading into week 4 I wanted to maintain, perform consistently and stay near the top of the leader boards and Standings. We could come out of monday night going 3-1 this week with the only loss being the Invitational League. It was a frightening afternoon as our star player RB Arian Foster was held out for most of the first half with disciplinary reasons. He promptly came on in the 2nd half and rattled off 33.7 points in virtually one half to lead our 3 teams to a pretty solid week. He is a stud.
Ray Ray's Revenge Main event team cruised to victory with a terrific early game performance from Boldin and White (31.5) and the rejuvenated RB LaDainian Tomlinson (30.5). Not bad for only playing 3 quarters of the game too. LT is rolling right now and he is someone that can really carry us down the stretch. Our team currently resides 13th overall and may move down a few spots after tonight but look solid so far. RB Darren McFadden was hurt(hamstring)in his game however and looks like he will miss at least a few weeks. Ugh, I told you the injuries would come.
Rae Rae's Revenge Main Event team had a ok day. They are getting nailed by the injury bug right now. RB Rice, McFadden, and P. Thomas are all either out or nursing injuries. It is a cause for concern because of the upcoming bye weeks. I remain optimistic that RB Marshawn Lynch can help ease the pain next week by playing well but we'll see. Danielle's team leads by 66pts but the guys still has QB Tom Brady, WR Wes Welker, and the NEw England D/ST. Keep your fingers cross cause it will probably be a close finish.
Ray Ray's Revenge Auction league had another stellar week and really look tough. We currently are leading the the Overall contest but after Monday night could end up in 2nd or 3rd. This team is healthy and playing well minus QB Jay Cutler's performance. YIKES!!! The overall winner of the Auction format will receive $5,000 bucks so we look at least like we can contend for that prize.
Ray Ray's Revenge Invitational team wasn't very good again this week. RB Michael Turner just couldn't get consistant carries and the WR corp lead by Greg Jennings just can't consistently catch passes. It may be a long year with this group cause there isn't the explosiveness that our other teams possess.
Also, You may be wondering about the above pictures. Well, Tara Jo traveled through 7 states in over 28 hours or so as a tribute to Ray Ray's Revenge. She has given our team inspiration to never give up and travel wherever we need to go and also to "finish the journey"... no matter how exhausted you get doing it. Thanks Tara!
I leave you with highlights of RB Ladainian Tomlinson, representing Ray-Ray style.
Awww I LOVE YOU! I did wear that shirt in your honor...you were with me all the way!
ReplyDeleteMUAH! I think I may need to sleep early tonight too...don't forget what tonight is...make sure I get over there to sleep early!
In case anyone is wondering about the pics...
ReplyDeleteI am with Santa in Santa Claus, IN and in a corn field somwhere in Iowa!!
:)