Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 14- I Propose to WIN!!!!


As many or all of you know by now I proposed to my girlfriend of a year and a half Tara on Saturday. It went by the book as she was surprised(my goal). It was a spontaneous act on my part and threw her for a loop. Thanks for all the well wishes and congratulations the past few days and I look forward to many years of happiness.

Now on to football...

Unfortunately, Our Main Event teams didn't fair as well as I hoped. Danielle's team struggled at the WR corp again and I made a bone head move that cost us 8 points. RB Darren McFadden had the dream game and both our teams had him going. McFadden gave us the opportunity we needed but our WR's and other players couldn't get out of their own way. Danielle's team is pretty much eliminated and my team would need to put up near 200 pts next week to have a shot. Keep hope alive.

Ray Ray's Revenge- 1K Auction

Final Standings Power Rankings | Strength of Schedule
Division I Division
W L T PCT PF PA DIV STREAK
The Bank 9 5 0 0.643 1771.30 1667.25 3 - 3 - 0 Won 5
Diversified Irish Longshots 7 7 0 0.500 1803.20 1751.70 2 - 4 - 0 Lost 2
Lofton's Lugnuts 6 8 0 0.429 1691.00 1837.00 4 - 2 - 0 Lost 1
KGB 3 11 0 0.214 1553.00 1875.25 3 - 3 - 0 Won 1


Division II Division
W L T PCT PF PA DIV STREAK
Bloodshed3 10 4 0 0.714 1669.15 1605.50 3 - 3 - 0 Won 1
Ray Ray's Revenge 7 7 0 0.500 2072.10 1791.90 3 - 3 - 0 Lost 2
threesavvyvets 7 7 0 0.500 1904.30 1814.30 2 - 4 - 0 Lost 1
Dew Dewz Boyz 7 7 0 0.500 1767.70 1801.35 4 - 2 - 0 Won 2



Division III Division
W L T PCT PF PA DIV STREAK
Multiple Scorgasms 9 5 0 0.643 1683.95 1783.40 5 - 1 - 0 Lost 1
CC's Desperados 7 7 0 0.500 1853.95 1770.75 2 - 4 - 0 Won 1
Now Let's Get a D*** Snack 7 7 0 0.500 1671.00 1640.55 3 - 3 - 0 Won 2
Bionic Bob 5 9 0 0.357 1657.85 1759.55 2 - 4 - 0 Lost 5



The Auction team now enters the playoffs as a wildcard team. We finished 3 full games behind Bloodshed3 but 400 pts ahead of him in total points. The best part is we lost to him last week and may possibly play him this week.

So after beating us, he will have to do it again this week when it matters most. Our team is not going to go down easy. A win next week guarantees another $2,500 with a shot at $5,000.

Overall, Ray Ray's Revenge has a 67 point cushion now for the overall $5,000 prize. With a couple good weeks we can take $10,000 more home. There are 3 other teams competing for the grand daddy. It will be a pins-and-needles 2 weeks.



Ray Ray's Revenge- Invitational League

Final Standings Power Rankings | Strength of Schedule
Division I Division
W L T PCT PF PA DIV STREAK
Ray Ray's Revenge 8 6 0 0.571 1874.50 1890.80 4 - 2 - 0 Lost 1
KFFSC 7 7 0 0.500 1807.80 1737.95 2 - 4 - 0 Lost 3
Williams 7 7 0 0.500 1715.30 1777.00 5 - 1 - 0 Won 3
Non Strategic Alliance 6 8 0 0.429 1635.60 1744.20 1 - 5 - 0 Won 1


Division II Division
W L T PCT PF PA DIV STREAK
marisschris 12 2 0 0.857 1948.80 1681.50 5 - 1 - 0 Won 8
Fantasy Assassins 8 6 0 0.571 1825.95 1693.45 4 - 2 - 0 Won 2
Anthony Wrobel 6 8 0 0.429 1775.30 1715.75 1 - 5 - 0 Lost 3
Schwab/Kelley 6 8 0 0.429 1722.50 1852.95 2 - 4 - 0 Lost 2



Division III Division
W L T PCT PF PA DIV STREAK
Premier Fantasy Sports LLC 8 6 0 0.571 1771.80 1701.05 3 - 3 - 0 Lost 1
Moyer 7 7 0 0.500 1877.60 1808.85 3 - 3 - 0 Lost 2
Eddie Gillis 7 7 0 0.500 1774.85 1761.90 4 - 2 - 0 Won 2
Black Dash 2 12 0 0.143 1619.95 1984.55 2 - 4 - 0 Won 1



We are in the playoffs!!! It wasn't that long ago I thought this team was dead in the water. A rejuvenated push from our star players got us rolling in with an awful lot of momentum. Next week hopefully we start to hit our stride and we can get on a 3 week roll and take home another $5,000.

I leave you with Run DMC capping off an great year for both Ray Ray's Revenge and Rae Rae's Revenge. We couldn't have won over $7,200 without him.

1 comment:

  1. I SAID YES! I am sad that we couldn't get the entire message in the pic (Marry Me Tara Jo)...but I know the Jo was there! I get goosebumps when I look at that picture!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete