
Coming into Week 6 I had worries. Was the team going to flop like last week? Could they bounce back and put together a good week? How am I going to possibly get Porky out of my house? All very important questions that needed answering.
Ray Ray's Revenge Main Event team looked like zombies through 3 quarters of action in the early games before RB Arian Foster returned to form and scored 2 forth quarter TD's. QB Josh Freeman added a garbage time TD as did WR Anquan Boldin. LaDainian Tomlinson received a gift TD late in the NYJ/Den game to push our final total over 131 points. Very encouraging because our TE for the 2nd consecutive week put up 0 points. I HAVE TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!!!! and I will. Unless RB Chris Johnson has a really good game (35+ pts) we should win. He also has K Josh Scobee so just hope nothing bizarre happens. We got a huge lift from our new D/ST Vikings when Percy Harvin returned the opening kick of the 2nd half for a score.
Rae Rae's Revenge is without a doubt our chance for 300,000. I am really starting to like this team and when we are fully healthy we will flex the muscles. The WR corp continues to shine as Michael Crabtree, Roy Williams, and Santana Moss all have nice days and with the quartet or RB's she has watch out. I am very encouraged and just hope this team reaches it's money-making potential. Rae Rae's Revenge won again this week to push it's record to 5-1 through 6 weeks.
The Auction Team had a down week. The funny thing is a down week for them is 125 points. To put that in perspective, My main event team put up 130 and I was thrilled. lol. We remain in first overall by 36 points and that guy still has K Rob Bironas. There is also a team 55 points behind with RB Chris Johnson left. I maintain a good feeling because this team is deep, talented, and I am running this thing. I think good things will become of this team.
The invitational received a much needed win this week. They need to keep winning because they are not going to make it on points alone. Considering RB Michael Turner has yet to really flex his stuff I am encouraged but it's tough to rely solely on win/loss record. Anything can happen though. They are now 3-3 and a game out of first.
You are "running this thing" and you are also RUNNING. So proud of you for getting up this AM. LOVE YOU! Double foot rub tonight!! How were the shoes?
ReplyDelete