Wednesday, November 24, 2010

League Playoffs- SemiFinals


Ray Ray's Revenge Main Event team will be facing off against East Coast Pirates in round 1. Both teams have a few guys going on Thanksgiving so tomorrow will be a nervous day for sure. If we can get off to a decent start I like our chances. Here is a breakdown of who we play against. Our players are listed first.

QB- Matt Ryan vs Aaron Rodgers/Michael Vick
Ryan is at a disadvantage vs ECP QB's. Both are very talented and explosive. I am guessing he starts Rodgers. Hopefully, Matty Ice can at least stay close to him.

Advantage- East Coast Pirates

RB- LaDainian Tomlinson, Arian Foster, Darren McFadden vs. Knowshon Moreno, Thomas Jones, Brandon Jackson.
Our RB's have ok match-ups, his I would say are average. I think ours have much more potential for a big day.

Advantage- Ray Rays Revenge

WR- Roddy White, Anquan Boldin, Dez Bryant vs. Calvin Johnson, Eddie Royal or Nate Washington, Robert Meachem.
He has Calvin Johnson so that worries me some. I feel like Calvin needs to have a big day if he is going to beat us so Thursday afternoon will be an important match-up. I love our WR's and feel Anquan Boldin is due for a nice game.

Advantage- Ray Ray's Revenge

TE- Jacob Tamme vs Aaron Hernandez or Antonio Gates

Missing out on Gates would be nice as he is doubtful to play Sunday night. Hernandez is a great talent and has been surprising quiet the last few games.(which scares me) Tamme has been pretty solid and with WR Austin Collie out he will remain a big part of Indy offense.

Advantage- Ray Ray's Revenge

K- Shayne Graham vs Graham Gano
Our K (Shayne Graham) goes in the early Thanksgiving game so we'll know quickly how he is going to do.

Advantage- East Coast Pirates

D/ST- Indianapolis vs Arizona

Advantage- Push

Outlook- We have an advantage talent wise on ECP but of course that isn't always king. Hopefully our guys stay healthy and back up their terrific regular season with a memorable post season run. I still don't know who Danielle will be playing but she doesn't have any Thurs. night players going.

No comments:

Post a Comment