
It seems more and more like the decision to bench RB Arian Foster back in week 8 may cost us $1,250 bucks. I guess I have to understand that while you strive to be right the majority of the time, you still are going to make mistakes along the way. I consider myself aggressive, out-of-the box when thinking of ways to approach this game. Sometimes it will buck you off when you're on a high horse. We shouldn't be upset at all at this point of the year and our teams' earning potential is very good with only a few weeks left of football. We seem to either be rising or striding come the most important weeks of the year and that is encouraging. Still I feel like tiptoeing as to not break whatever footing that we have under us, even though that footing may be as solid as concrete.
Ray Ray's Revenge-Main Event league posted a very good 179.8 thanks to our Atlanta duo and our 3rd and 4th WR's Danny Amendola and Dez Bryant. I can't say enough about Dez Bryant, he is starting to get things figured out and with the money up for grabs it's nice to know we have his enormous mitts reaching for it. Next week we will play the other really good team in our league (Happy Hour Heros) for the overall record championship. We should be able to maintain the Pts Championship($1,250)but with another win can win $2,500 total going into the 2 money rounds. So next week is huge. This week is the final week for pick-ups so I have to secure a team that can go the long haul and cut our dead weight.
Rae Rae's Revenge-Main Event had another so-so week but the situation is quite positive on Danielle making the playoffs. Basically, as long as we don't tie our game next week and don't get outscored by Please Believe by 71 pts the rest of Monday night and next week Danielle's team will make the playoffs. Please Believe has the Philadelphia D/ST and we have WR Santana Moss. We still can win our match-up this week if Moss has 17 or more pts. That doesn't matter too much in the scheme of things besides taking the need to not tie out of the equation. Confused yet? good.
Ray Ray's Revenge Auction team. What can I say? They are a really good bunch of NFL players. :) They put up a score of 177.75 again this week. I told you we needed to push the pedal down but I didn't actually think they would listen. Even with missing out on a lot of points with our Giants players everyone played astounding and we have pushed our overall lead for the whole 1K auction contest to 152 points. The guy in second place still has K David Akers so it may be trimmed into the 130's but still, I am seeing the $5,000 overall prize and it just winked at me. :) Keep it up boys. 6 weeks left!
Ray Ray's Revenge Invitational League had a great week considering some key guys sat out for us. We put up 155.55 even with WR Jennings sitting out and our number 1 pick stinking up the place. If RB LeSean McCoy and K David Akers combine for 17 pts we will gain a game on the leader and we play them again later in the year so we can make a run at the playoffs.
So spirits are high for the most part as we enter the final week of the season. Hopefully going into week 12, we will have have $2,500 in our pockets and two more games worth $2,500 each to play for in Week 13.
Go WR Santana Moss tonight!
I leave you with WR Dez Bryant's and the only 3 catches he had today. He made the most of them.
My favorite line in this blog: "...only a few weeks left of football." haha.
ReplyDeleteLove you and love how you think out-of-the box!
well, then the playoffs come. so technically, we a little less than half-way through lol.
ReplyDeletemy favorite quote: "Confused yet? good."
ReplyDelete